Sports Game Schedules
Register My Athlete
Register My Athlete allows parents to register their athletes for sports online. Here are some basic steps to follow when registering your athlete for the first time:
1. Find Your School: Find your school by going to http://registermyathlete.com/schools/, selecting your state, and finding your school. Click on the school to continue to the next step. Schools are encouraged to make a direct link from their school's website.
3. Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete's entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete's contact information and medical information.
4. The athlete's profile: After you've created your athlete
you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
5. Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
6. Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete's registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, and completing the physical.
7. Physicals: Physical documents should be completed by the parents (or medical professionals as needed). Parents have the ability to upload these physical documents to the system. Uploaded documents will need to be verified by the admin at the school prior to be accepted as complete. (If a document upload is rejected for any reason, the parent will receive an email with the rejection reason. After the error has been corrected, parents will be able to re-upload the document for verification.)
8. Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
9. After registration: After registration is complete, you can login at any time to view the Status of your athlete and their participation on the team. Additional Athletes Under the same account, repeat steps 3-9 to register additional athletes. Future Seasons & Years Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them for another sport.
Register My Athlete Tech Support Email Support: email@example.com Phone Support: 435-213-1601 Phone Support Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wallenberg Sports Teams
Volleyball- Girls Varsity
Volleyball- Girls JV
Cross Country- Co ed
Basketball- Girls Varsity
Basketball- Girls JV
Basketball- Boys Varsity
Basketball- Boys Frosh Soph
Wrestling- Co Ed
Fencing- Co Ed
Track- Co ed
Swimming- Co ed
Flag football- Girls
Badminton- Co ed
Student-Athletes are required to have a min 2.0 GPA to be considered academically eligible. For incoming 9th graders your Middle School Spring Semester grades will be used to be considered academically eligible.
Students transferring from another high school need to speak to the Athletic Director before they are eligible to participate in any athletic programs. Please refer to the San Francisco Section website http://www.cifsf.org for more information on transfer eligibility